Friday, June 8, 2007

Hero Day


So I have been pleasantly surprised to find out that there are a few people that do read this blog. I had a comment that I should make an update every week, like on Sunday or something. While that does sounds like an idea that I will be trying there is something that I wanted to post today.

Today at work is Super Hero day and since I was one of the people that came up with the idea, I thought I should dress up. Well I came up with a smile "hero" that I could be. Just before I found out we were doing this after I cut my hair, which was to bad. So for all of those who remember what I dressed up for this Hallowing it will come as no surprise as who I went as. The one thing I did do this time that I didn't do before was I had a girl up mascara on my eye lashes... I looked so pretty :)

So I figured out how to send myself pictures from my phone so my will be getting a few of them now. They are not the best quality, but you work with what you got.

Thanks for reading all.

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

oh, that's funny. Mild mannered alter eggo (lol, eggo) I mean, ego Bradley meets super hero Superman. Very cute.

Pari said...

Brad - finally a new entry!

It's so weird to see pictures of you. After all this time, you look so different!

I love the superhero pics - very Clark Kent-esque. Well done!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.