Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An unpleasant surprise

Well the other week as some of you know I ended up going down to St. George to see my parents before they left for Alaska. As I left I noticed that the garbage in the kitchen full and about to over flow. My first thought was to take it out… but then I figured that I would be gone for the next few days and I would give that joy to someone else. Well you can all see the pleasant surprise that a waited me when I got back.

Other then this the apartment has not been to bad, and my roommates have been great. Two of them are moving out this week. Both will be replaced with kinds who are 18 years old. I have started to feel old living here in Provo :(

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

lol...looks like fun!

Lizzy Lou said...

Wow... That kind of reminds me of something... I can't seem to put my finger on it. :P

Pari said...

Oh the joys of roommates. For my roommates and I, the battlefield was always the kitchen sink.

Have fun with the young ones. Nothing could be worse than living with a bunch of people who have never lived away from Mommy and Daddy before.

You're in for an adventure.