Saturday, June 16, 2007

Feeling a little older...

So I had an interesting week last week. It all started off with FHE. I was in a car with a group of six other people and we were just having the conversation to get to know a little about each other. After being in the car for 10 minutes one of the girls in the back blurted out, “I am the grandma of the car, I’m the only one that is 23.” You know, it must have been the way she said it, but all of the sudden 24 seemed a lot older then it is. I really was not surprised. I had mentioned earlier that I was on my mission from 02-04 and half over half of the car graduated in 2004 or 2005. :)

So the rest of the week was filled with work, homework, and a little playing around. After Wednesday and my class will all be over. Anyways, this past weekend I ended up going to Kaysville on Friday night and then Saturday night I spent some time back in Bountiful. It is amazing how everything seems so much smaller.

I happened to be up there to see the sun set. You know, they really have some good sun sets up there. I took some pictures while I was there but you really just don’t catch it all. Well hope you enjoy the view… I know I did.

Oh, I wanted to get a thanks to Julie for letting me us her camera and sending me these pictures.


-Here are a few more pics of Bountiful and the view-
Click on them to make them bigger

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Wow, those are some brilliant colors.

Pari said...

Wow. I'm surprised. I actually haven't felt homesick at all until I saw those pictures.

And Julie. I remember Julie.

I feel old now too.

And I'm only 23...hee hee.

Always up for an ADVENTURE :) said...

Nice Brad I look so cute in that picture hey but if you would like some more from up at the ranch I'll send them to you just let me know. Tell pari hi for me or send me her email and I'll tell her myself. either way, hope you had fun