Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What would you look like?

So if I was an M&M I figure this is what I would look like. I found this website and it is kind of fun. Go to http://www.becomeanmm.com . It is fun and I want to see what everyone would like to look like as an M&M. Post your picture in the comments area. If you have any questions let me know. You can just make it up and then there is a download button on the bottom of the screen that will then give you the option of saving it on the computer.
I like the red and the yellow, it makes it look more bright and happy. I like the thick frames, I have been told I look good in glasses. :) I chose the soccer ball and the gloves because I was a golly back in the day. I wish my hair could be that strait, but it curls. All and all I think that's one good looking M&M.

1 comment:

Pari said...

That was much more fun than it should have been. I made a little character, but I can't figure out how to paste it here so I'm emailing it to you instead.

Can't let all that time and creativity go to waste now can we?