Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The place I rest my head

So I have the feeling that the only person that will read this blog of mine is Pari. Let’s see if anyone will prove me wrong? :)

So after entering my new humble abode I found myself with a chose, which room to take. There was one in the front left side, after looking in I saw a bunch of computer wires, a hub, and a router. So with out any more hesitation I walked down the hall into another room where I unloaded my stuff. Both rooms had full beds so that was the same. As I started to unload my stuff in the back right room I noticed that it had half the closet. Well I figured that I could handle some wires and stuff for twice the closet. My concern with the other room is that it is right next to the kitchen so if there where ever any late night parties, my room might be right next to it all. The other thing I did like about the other room is that it got more light during the day.

So after talking to the roommates I found that the net work stuff only works in my room. I was a little worried because both the router and the hub have blinking lights on them and usually I can’t sleep with a lot of lights. Ha, was I in for a surprise.

I love it how live can be so unpredictable. After meeting my roommates that whole party part is defiantly not a worry anymore, and nether is the blinking lights. Compared to lights out side my window, that flood into my room at night, the blinking lights are sparks next to a fire. Honesty, my room looks the same from about 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. It is kind of making my body feel a little confused.

I am hoping to have some pictures up about some of the things that I am talking about. That way it would give Pari and anyone else who reads these entries a little more enjoyment.

2 comments:

Pari said...

A personal reference on your blog? What more could I ask for?

I think you and Neil are the only two who look at my blog too. Unless I send out a mass email telling everyone there are pictures on there.

It's raining now. Like HARD, and I have fifteen minutes until I go home. Neil and I rode the motorcycle. It's going be wet and wild fun for us.

Nothing like a DC Spring.

And you better put some pics up; you've got my curiosity peaked about this new place of yours!

Rachel H. said...

I have a blog too! Mine is http://stellatigirl.livejournal.com