Monday, August 13, 2007

Week of Recovery

Ok, so I was going to make a posting of my fun adventure of 2 weekends ago last week at the Toby Keith concert. I also had a few other things I was working on (aka Pari’s E-mail) but last week I got deathly sick. Ok, so it may not have killed me but it took me out for a good 3 days, and I’m still not at 100% almost a week later. All I have to say is there is not much more humbling in life than getting sick. It makes you slow down and realize how nice it is to be healthy. Another interesting observation I had was that when you are sick and are having problems with you stomach, you don’t get hungry. I was amazed on how after only eating a little less then a sleeve of salt teens, about a handful of cheerios, and 4 leaders of Sprite in about 48 hours can keep you feeling full when you are sick.

By now my stomach is better and acting more in control; however, I still find myself rather week. I plan on finishing those things I wanted to before I got sick. Hope life is treating all of you well.

2 comments:

Pari said...

You're alive, you're alive! I am so sorry you got sick; it sounds absolutely miserable!

Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better!

abo-bder said...




v
faniyin
f
i
l